Mystery Dining Experience Inner-North Melbourne
This experience will be closed for the holiday period from the 24th of December to the 3rd of January 2024.
Famous for its epicentre of noteworthy dining, our Mystery Dining Experience Inner-North Melbourne takes you on an old-school progressive dinner tour around a popular culinary and colourful part of inner-north Melbourne. On this adventure, you'll be strolling around, solving clues on your phone to discover three of the best restaurants, and enjoying a different course at each one. With the flexibility to choose your own meals and your entire afternoon or evening planned, it's the perfect adventure for a date with a loved one or friends.
Inclusions in the Mystery Dining Experience Melbourne:
- A paired food and wine tasting at a mystery bar to start your adventure
- A delicious main meal with an alcoholic or non-alcoholic drink at a mystery eatery
- A fresh and creative dessert with a cocktail or mocktail at a mystery bar; and
- Clues and riddles to find each mystery location (sent electronically via SMS).
Optional Upgrades for the Mystery Dining Experience Inner-North Melbourne
Upgrade your Mystery Dining Experience Inner-North Melbourne by adding:
- An interactive and challenging mystery activity for only an additional $58 per person. To find out what a mystery activity is, please read the FAQS below.
Please note that if you add the mystery activity, you must choose a starting time of 4:00pm on Wednesdays, between 4pm-5pm Thursdays & Sundays; and 4pm-6pm on Fridays & Saturdays.
- A one-night stay at a 4-to-5-star hotel or a unique holiday rental after your Mystery Dining Experience Inner-North Melbourne. Pricing generally starts from $200+ a night, with breakfast options available. To enquire about adding mystery accommodation to your booking, please contact us with your preferred dates, and we'll come back to you with a quote.
You Will Need for the Mystery Dining Experience Inner-North Melbourne:
- A mobile phone with internet access to receive the clues.
- Your own car to travel between destinations on the day OR you can walk on foot between each mystery location (approximately 2.5km return walk or 3.5km return walk with the mystery activity).
Frequently Asked Questions about the Mystery Dining Experience Inner-North Melbourne:
After booking, we'll check if there are any phobias, injuries or health-related conditions we should be aware of for the Mystery Dining Experience Inner-North Melbourne Adventure. And, if possible, we will tailor the mystery activity to suit.